Friday, April 28, 2006

I worked so hard yesterday to come to some sort of acceptance of my current break-up, and it didn't take long to get right back into my anger and resentments. If I am not submersed in my anger, then I am secretly wishing for her to get healthier so we can be together forever.

Eventually, reality does come calling, and I am sitting in the cold, vast space of aloneness. I don't like being there, but I am coming to believe that it is better than the franticness of my jealousy.

Every day I wonder if my bottom has arrived......

3 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your honesty is really what is going to set you free and move on.
No matter what the outcome.
We all feel like this during a big change in our hearts and homes.
I hope you will find some comfort in giving yourself a little self TLC...hang in there.
Thank you for sharing ~

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

there is no easy answer... what worked for me in the bad break up of my daughters father, is hope,I would be happier, and I sooo am!
this too shall pass.. but I am sure you knew that already

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Sober @ Sundown said...

Tab, and Shannon,

Thank you both for your support. It may not appear that I am getting better, but I am getting closer to letting go of ever continuing a lovership with her. As I stand back and observe her behavior, I gain clarity on what I really want in a relationship. This is not it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home