Saturday, May 06, 2006

I went to my meeting last night. After I talked to a str8t guy, who is a therapist, and he promptly told me that 50% of marriages end in break-ups. After the first marriage, I believe the percentage goes up to 80% failure for subsequent relationships. He then went on to say, if you enter into a relationship knowing that it will probably end, then it should be easier to enjoy them for their duration.

It was an enlightening conversation. For a moment I had a totally different perspective on my experience. Unfortunately, the enlightenment didn't carry through into today. I guess there is always tomorrow.........

2 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the sun is gonna come out tomorrow
so ya gotta hang on till tomorrowwwwwwww they'lle be suuun,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Sober @ Sundown said...

Thanks for your support. I keep hanging on, and waiting for that sun to shine. It is so hard to let go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home