Friday, June 02, 2006

Well, I am tired of looking at my kitchen, both online and in real life, so I better think of something to write......

As each day passes I get more clarity about who I was really involved with. I have fiercely clung to the things that were good, and refused to acknowledge what was wrong. I refused to acknowledge how poorly she treated me. I know she is capable of changing her behavior, but it is clear that she has no intentions of doing so. I must stop waiting for that to happen. I finally realized this woman is not going to treat me well anymore.

I am able to change perspective, look at my errors, and modify my behavior. Today, I can focus on how I can make my life work better. I am really excited about the possibilities again......... It is so easy for me to lose this focus . I tend to forget to see what is good in my life; there are so many things to do, so many new things to discover. Today, once again, the sun is shining, and I am up for the challenge.....

3 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

COOL!

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger dAAve said...

I too had a hard time giving up the past. I wanted to rewrite it.
Once I began living in the moment and not wishing for the things I didn't have and couldn't have, life became good.
My wish right now is that you will reach that point soon and BEGIN ENJOYING YOUR LIFE once again.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

We all can slip easily into the let's blame the other person game. Thankfully, we have the proper tools to put the focus on ourselves so we can grow and glow, as your post indicates.

Have a good weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home