Friday, July 28, 2006

Once again, I am exhausted. We only worked half a day today, but I am beat. I didn't really work that hard, truth is, I was just out too late last night. I went dancing at the local pub, and didn't get home till midnight. There was a woman there from Columbia, and she was hitting on me. I must say, I was soaking up all the attention. I have been spending so much time grieving the loss of my last relationship that I haven't been receptive to anyone's attention. I might be able to get use to this again........

Tomorrow is the Pride Parade. I have intentionally stayed home tonight so I can recharge my batteries. I need the energy to be a social butterfly all day, and then go out dancing in the evening. I am looking forward to seeing people that I haven't seen in a long time. Who knows, maybe some interesting girls will cross my path.

Will keep you posted......

9 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

Attention like that is always wonderful, especially when the possibility of more is there.
The heat has been draining me of all energy as well. I have to force myself to stay productive lately.

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cha'..keep us posted!
Enjoy your day socializing .
Hope you get your beauty rest...
z z z z thanks for sharing~

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Maggie said...

Get out there, Woman!

(Keep detailed records too and report back often!!!)

:)

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you have been having some fun ;) Enjoy~

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sobes,
Hope your weekend was fun.
Take it easy on your construction.
Hoping to see pictures of flinging poodles soon...lol

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Elizabeth McClung said...

Let's see - supertanned, superfit with bulging muscles and that aura of "what do you want, I just rebuilt a house?" - oh yeah, I think you might get some women attracted to that - hope pride was fun!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Gooey Munster said...

I love Gay Pride events. When my mom first came out she invited me to a Long Beach Festival Gay Pride. How cool is that. I was like 16 years old, hanging out with my mom and meeting beautiful people that made me laugh so much.

The best gift was that my mom felt relief that I accepted her World, and my love did not change.

Yay 4 Gay Pride!

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Alcoholic Brain said...

Having fun is a beautiful thing. My doc didn't say a word and I even wore my tiger ones...Oh well. Kep comong back!!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Sober @ Sundown said...

Thanks for all your support.

T - Had a great weekend. No poodle pics yet.
Mag - I will keep detailed records.... I work in eng too.
G - I am trying to have some fun.
EM - Keep telling me that. My ex programmed something totally different in my computer.
SC - I agree, Pride is a lot of fun.
Brain - Tiger undies, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home