Thursday, December 14, 2006

First, I am obligated to admit that I have been tagged to play a Blog game, and I must state the rules. I must admit 6 weird things about myself that no one in Blogland knows, and then tag 6 additional people, who must offer up a similar confession. These new 6 individuals must be informed in their comment section that they have been tagged.

A new and improved version of "6 Weird Things" has just been released, and is ready for distribution. There has been some changes and new additions folks, so pay attention. Now, for a new rules:

Number 1: If you have been tagged by a new individual, but you have played this game before, you are not exempt, and have to offer up an additional 6 Weird Things about yourself. These 6 additional morsels about your personality can not be a repeat of the first items, or any thereafter.

Number 2: The only way out of getting retagged is to offer up a new rule in your new posting. If you offer up a new rule to the game, and it doesn't interfere with the old rules or negate them, then you are at the end of the confessions, and you no longer have to play the "6 Weird Things" blog game.

Six Weird Things about Sober @ Sundown::

1. I don't think anything about me is weird, however......
2. I eat my food in order of least liked to most favorite.
3. I don't like my food to touch the other food.
4. When I cook if I get food on my hands I will wash them immediately.
5. I have a thing about germs. I hate touching gas pumps, grocery carts, doors etc. And guys, I always wonder if you have washed the last time you were in the restroom when I am shaking your hand.
6. I guess I have a lot of food issues, and here is another: If I have any notion that the food I am about to eat is bad, I won't eat it. All you have to do is suggest that something might be rotting and I won't eat it. I have gotten into numerous arguments over this weirdness......

I am tagging the following individuals to participate in the new game
:-)

Elizabeth McClung
The Jedi Master
Maggie
Deborah
Tab
Trudge

Good luck contestants!

13 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Middle Girl said...

Oh geez..thanks.

You don't even want to know what my son told me about his hospital co-workers. ;)

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Pammie said...

#2 and #5.....yeah, I'm with you on those.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Middle Girl said...

I did it. I did it.

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Ok I have been tagged, ill post my 6 weird things see post 15th December

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG that guy thing Freaks me out. I have proof by male friends that a large majority don't wash.

Hope you are having a great pre-Holiday/Christmas. Happy Friday.

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well ..you turned out to be pretty tame compared to other whack jobs out here..including me! lol
I havent' time to redue mine.
I deleted my first one out of embarrasment..yeah..I'm THAT wierd.

Take care.

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

I share more things on your list than I care to admit.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Michael said...

There I have done it this time, I have posted my 6 weird things on 17th December post

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Rex said...

Too much fun!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Elizabeth McClung said...

I accepted your challenge - and I didn't find your list particularily wierd though I am going to tell you three little letters that might revolutionize your life: OCD.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

I love how all 6 of these factors center around food!

You have given me something to think about today, actually.

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Ready For Christmas then?

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Sober @ Sundown said...

Ready for Christmas? I'm not that OCD.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home