Sunday, October 14, 2007

I guess I haven't posted any photos in a long time. So, for my blogging buddies I will try to paint a picture.... There isn't a whole lot that is visibly different with my house. Last Friday, the painters started painting the exterior trim. I just don't have what it takes to paint, so I have to pay someone to do it.

The front trim color.

The rear trim color.

The front color is a greenish gray, and the rear trim color is a grayish gray. I chose a color that was more compatible with the brick deck in the back. After the trim is painted then the stucco guys will come back and put the final color on the stucco.
Last weekend I went up to a friend's greenhouse. I wanted to buy 2 Paphiopediluum orchids. 2 very small orchids. Since I have torn down all my covered porches I don't have anywhere to put my orchids right now, but I thought 2 more wouldn't hurt. Once an addict, always.........


He decided to give me 1-1/2 pallets of orchids. Some had some frost damage, and the box of bulbophyyllums, well, he just wanted to get me started on a collection.

So, now I need to build an overhang to keep my orchids from the sun.......
I will post photos of the white hairy ones next time.

19 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Blogger Gwen R said...

Wow, can't wait to see the picture of them all in blooooooom!

Happy Monday :)

Love and friendship,
G~

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Trudging said...

Wow, looking good!

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger dAAve said...

An orchid addict?
OA?
Oh no, Mr Bill!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger the only daughter said...

Looking good! Can hardly wait to see the bloomin' orchids.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

Those are beautiful plants!

Trim's nice too.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Alcoholic Brain said...

Looks good!

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Daniel, the Guy in the Desert said...

It just looks the same to you because you look at it everyday.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Looks wonderful!

What a great gift, to have so many beautiful orchid plants.

Please post pictures when they bloom.

My hsuband is an orchid 'addict' if you will.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger brian7 said...

Being a recovering addict I found this article very helpful. I was looking for drug interventionist on the web and came across many places that gave me the help that I needed.

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was facing addiction and wanted to go to a wilderness treatment center. These guys are the best and the really know how to help a person grow.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Dallas said...

For over 10 years I was an addict and needed dual diagnosis rehabilitation when I got the help I needed, I could start living my life again.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Brian said...

We all need help sometimes and when I needed treatment cocaine these were the guys to turn to.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Joan Brown said...

Do you need some info on a medicare billing? Then doing research on the internet should help you out. Good luck!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Brian said...

Thanks for the info. Dealing with addiction can be hard and you should have an intervention for people you love when they need the extra help.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Joan Brown said...

When our practice got started we needed medical insurance billing help. These were the guys we turned to and they did a great job.

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Joan Brown said...

When I needed to find a dual diagnosis facility these guys made the difference. They gave me the help I needed and it made a big difference for the rest of my life. 4 years sober!

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger stacy said...

For over 10 years I was an addict and needed bipolar rehabilitation help. When I got the help I needed, I could start living my life again.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Do you need some info on adolescent growth inc.? Then these guys should work for you. Good luck!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger John said...

For over 10 years I was an addict and needed alcohol abuse detox help. When I got the help I needed, I could start living my life again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home