Friday, December 21, 2007



This is my new addition. Her Name is Remy the Rascal. Her alias is Little Thief. She looks just like Tango, but is a totally different poodle. Quite a handful.

I haven't been blogging since the arrival of my fire victims. They are still camping out in the living room. For the most part, I enjoy the company, but the barking is really stressing me out. I have been attempting to maintain my perspective in this situation, after all, I didn't loose everything in the fires, but I am still stressed. Especially when too many dogs are barking, or they keep barking and no one shuts them up quickly.

Next Tuesday is Christmas. I don't have any Christmas spirit this year. I went shopping for a few presents this morning. It was fun - I even bought myself a few. Hopefully I will get excited about the holiday soon.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Solstice, and Seasons Greetings to all of you. I hope you get everything you wish for.

10 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Blogger dAAve said...

Good to hear from you. You're a wonderful person to be helping your friends. The rewards shall flow over you forever.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Oh, what a gorgous addition.

Wishing you a very happy holiday!

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Maggie said...

I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season and that the noise has tuned down some.

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Merry Christmas belated :)

I love your new poodle. I just love all dogs. LOVE them.

Our Lincoln (choc lab) now five months is getting sooo big. He is a handful as most puppies are.

Luv ya,
G~

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

I hope your christmas was fun. I know that having all those fire refugees in your living room had to be a little stressful.

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Elizabeth McClung said...

I'm glad you got some presents for yourself and thanks for the picture of Remy who does look like a rascal. I don't know how you keep it together with everyone there but I guess after they leave and the "whew" it might seem a bit quiet?

Thanks for coming by - I miss having the energy to come and visit more frequently but I think about you and Tango. Cheers and happy holidays/new years.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger KMae said...

Happy New Year!
Hope you all are well over there.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Middle Girl said...

another pretty poodle. cool.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Lesbianlife said...

Remy looks cute and forlorn...Seems traumatic. stumbled upon your blog this eve.

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remy the Rascal is so cute! How are you doing> You haven't posted in a while...I really like your blog. I'm counting days-I'm on 71-Follow me www.countingdays.org

Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home